Sunday, February 28, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

I have created this blog for myself and my family because we are on a MISSION to get out of debt and I wanted to keep a record, journal of sorts, of how we are going to accomplish this goal. Hopefully our kids will read it someday and learn from the mistakes that J and I have made in the first 14 years of our marriage and how we are going to repair those mistakes.

I don't know how many of you will follow me on this adventure, and I am not sure how open I want to be about our debt....(J does not like me to share our weaknesses, mistakes and actual numbers), but I think it is healthy to be honest about it. If we don't face this reality, we will never conquer the beast. AND, I KNOW we are not the only ones out there with debt.

I am going to be blunt, and open about everything I am feeling. I am not going to be gramatically correct or worry about how I sound. This is my chance to express how I feel. It will help me deal with the reality that we are facing. Not to mention, it will help me relieve some STRESS. So, buckle up and hold on (I am talking to myself). This is going to be a very HARD and long road, but we ARE going to do this!!!! Time to tackle this debt and say HELLO to Financial Freedom!

Till DEBTS do us part........

No comments:

Post a Comment